23 Nov CAEER TIPS FROM TATIAN DIACONU, CEO @IMMOCHAN ROMANIA
When you are young and on the road, you need to take some tips to know how to successfully lead a team. Being a manager or an entrepreneur is not easy. You have to be a true leader to inspire, help and guide your team. That’s why, Tatian Diaconu, general manager of Immochan Romania, told Business Magazine what are the tips he gives to young managers and entrepreneurs.
1. Let people make mistakes, but minimize the risks and calculate the losses well.
2. It is very important that you always have the ability to surround yourself with very good
people, preferably better than you, and this requires a dose of courage.
3. Choose the partners you are on the road with carefully. There’s an old saying: better go alone on the road than with the wrong people.
4. It is preferable to pay more, having the best employees, than to make a long-term economy that you pay for in the future.
5. Be optimistic. Not that American style optimism, look in the mirror and repeat that you are optimistic. I think when I’m really optimistic and the overall attitude is positive, the rest is a handmill.
6. Balance your professional and family life, although it is very complicated because the position of general manager is 24/7.
7. You have to be agile, and agility is a combination of vectors and attributes that make you both fast, proactive, and adaptable.
8. You can do the job of a manager in any field and perform even if you do not necessarily have the technical knowledge in the field of activity. The technical part, except for some highly specialized ones, such as neurosurgery, can be learned.
9. As a manager, you have to make others do it.
10. Whatever happens, and whatever your way of life is, you remain yourself. ” Perfect. GO FOR IT! “- with this expression, Tatian Diaconu ends his advice, an expression that he dedicates to all those at the beginning of the road who urge them to have courage and confidence in their own forces. At two key moments of his career, he was told, “It’s perfect. Go for it”, so now he’s at the top of French retailer Auchan’s real estate division after a spectacular career path.